Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Democracy Now Yoko and Imagine Peace

EXCLUSIVE: Yoko Ono on the New Imagine Peace Tower in Iceland, Art & Politics, the Peace Movement, Government Surveillance and the Murder of John Lennon AMY GOODMAN: You’re very optimistic. YOKO ONO: Well, you know, most people say, “Oh, you're so optimistic. I mean, what’s wrong with you?” I’m not really that optimistic. I am trying to make us survive. And in the course of survival, we don’t have the luxury to be negative. That’s a luxury that we can’t afford. And we just have to do what we can do. And I think that instead of getting so upset with some people, you know, or some countries which are doing this, doing that -- “How dare they,” whatever -- I think we should just do what we can do. http://imaginepeace.com/

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]