Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Piece of my Dear Friend, Sir Real

Piece of Me

Submitted by Sir Real on Sat, 04/26/2008 - 5:05pm.

GUEST: My question is how to participate as a citizen in a country in a way that would be positive rather than negative.

During the war in Viet Nam, I was in silent vigils that some people and I started. And I felt good about that.

But I also realize that it’s very easy to get caught up in resisting and being negative.

So, I wanted to ask you what your thoughts are on that?

ABRAHAM: The ideal citizen, ... one who contributes enormously to the Well-being of the whole, ... is one who focuses so specifically on life giving projects that you act as a vortex that summons life into this dimension through you.

Some would say, “Well, you mean she shouldn’t get involved in bigger issues?”

And we say, “She can choose any issue she wants to be one of those life giving issues.”

It’s about choosing something and focusing upon it with the sheer intent of letting it summon to itself through you.

GUEST: I don’t want to see society become like those countries where women would be kept at home and not allowed to leave.

I would like to operate in my society in a way where I see to it that more freedoms in that way are preserved or enhanced.

ABRAHAM: What do you see as you look around you in this society?

You see mostly freedom.

And so, as you focus here, you can feel, as you observe, an environment that is a vibrational match to your desire. You feel better.

As you observe another society that is not a vibrational match to your desire, you don’t feel so good.

Your role, as a productive citizen, is to choose from those two perspectives the one that you can feel the Energy flowing the strongest.

And, it’s not hard to figure out which one that is, is it? You can tell by the way you feel.

Many people believe that if there are not protests, that nothing ever gets better. And we say, well, there is accuracy to a degree.

If you don’t know what you don’t want, you could not know what you do want.

And so, it is the contrast or the diversity that helps you to formulate your decision. And often the strongest decisions come out of the worst situations. It’s those unbearable or deplorable things that often give the rocket of desire the greatest thrust.

But what goes wrong with so many people is, once the desire is born, then they keep looking back and trying to justify the desire by pointing out how bad things are.

And, when they look back, they just include that vibration which makes them a muted, clutter filter.

They are not a vortex that is doing any summoning toward what they want.

If you let a negative situation build that rocket of desire within you, and you focus upon the way you want it to be, and then you imagine that. You dream that.

You amplify that. You look for evidence of that. You talk about that. You script that. You find the feeling place of that. You imagine that. You dream that. You hold yourself in that vibration and you create that.

You open the vortex, single-handedly, that hundreds of thousands, millions, then benefit from, because of your attention to the subject.

Most of you do not believe that you have that kind of power of focus.

So you gather all over the place, and then you feel crabby because you know, from your Non-physical Perspective, the extraordinary power and value and reason that you have come here to focus.

You did not say, “I’ll come forth, but clean up everything that might bother me, and then I’ll come.”

Instead, you said, “I’ll go forth into this contrast, and out of it I’ll feel new desire born in me.”

When we tell you that you are on the leading edge of thought, we are not kidding you.

Here is the way it works: So, you examine the contrast. We are not talking about conflict. But contrast might be conflict. You examine the stuff, ... all the stuff. You observe it, and out of it is born a desire, and when that desire comes within you, you feel it.

And as you feel that desire, then you talk about it, and you think about it, and you think about it, and you imagine it and you offer a vibration about it, and then the Universe responds.

And, now you stand in a new place with a whole different set of contrasting experiences giving birth to another desire that you then focus upon and think about and find a feeling place of until you are standing in a different place with a whole different set of contrasting experiences.

Sometimes we think you think that the work is to get it done. You think the work is to get it all cleaned up.

And we say, you did not ever intend to come forth and get everything checked off the list. You came forth to get more things on the list. You never get it done.

Now you’re beginning to understand why we want you to enjoy the journey. Because there is no end to this journey. You could desire and it could be painful to you, and you could stop desiring and you could croak.

But we promise you, that won’t be the end of you.

In your physical withdrawal from this experience, all you get is a whole new lease on life from which you want to come forth into another physically focused environment, so that you can begin the process again.

It is so satisfying once you begin to understand the rhythm of all of this, and you begin to understand that the contrast is a good thing ... because the contrast gives you a new desire, and then, as you fantasize and find the feeling place of it, then everything in the Universe begins to respond to your vibrational output.

And then, from that new vantage point, new contrasting experiences give birth to more desire.

And so, the fun of it is not getting to the place where the Universe yields it to you. Although that can be fun.

But the fun of it is the birth of the desire to begin with, and then the bringing yourself into an alignment with the desire.

There is nothing more delicious than the Creative endeavor.

Friends, you have in your hands the Energy that creates worlds. And you said, “I would like to take that powerful Energy, and I would like to focus it through my specific physical human vortex. So I will be a citizen in this environment, and I will conclude as best I can from my vantage point.

And when that conclusion builds within me as that rocket of desire and I feel it, I will revel in what this contrasting experience has produced, because I’m on the leading edge again.

I’ve just given birth to a new desire.

I am going to focus on the desire. I’m going to find the feeling of the desire. I’m going to explain the desire. I’m going to become familiar with the desire.

I’m going to become desire.

I am going to become the embodiment, ... the vibrational embodiment, ... of this desire.

I am going to radiate that desire. It’s going to express through me so that anyone that comes into contact will feel a piece of that desire. And, sure, Law of Attraction will manifest the heck out of it all around me, but that’s not why I’m here.

I’m here for the experience of the Energy flowing through.

-

-Abraham-Hicks-


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]