Thursday, May 22, 2008

This spring is special...

"It's sun has allowed me to transcend the 'cup is half full' metaphor; The cup can never be empty, if it has not water, it will have air. It's moon tells me that even if the cup has not air, then I shall be grateful for the vacuum, as the void is infinite potential. And this spring has brought me you. * If I had that opportunity... I would lay you down, nude, in a crucified pose... project the stars onto you... light candles, incense, joints... look into your eyes until the honesty and vulnerability made you cry... then taste you....The fifth day would pretty much be loud Led Zeppelin and massive fluid loss...."

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]