Friday, June 13, 2008

Please...Don't

* Don't tell me to stop Tell the rain not to drop Tell the wind not to blow 'Cause you said so, mmm Tell the sun not to shine Not to get up this time, no, no Let it fall by the way But don't leave me where I lay down (Chorus) Tell me love isn't true It's just something that we do Tell me everything I'm not but please don't tell me to stop Tell the leaves not to turn But don't ever tell me I'll learn, no, no Take the black off a crow But don't tell me I have to go Tell the bed not to lay Like the open mouth of a grave, yeah Not to stare up at me Like a calf down on its knees (chorus) Tell me love isn't true It's just something that we do Tell me everything I'm not but don't ever tell me to stop (Chorus) Don't you ever Tell me love isn't true It's just something that we do Don't you ever Tell me everything I'm not but don't ever tell me to stop Don't you ever please don't, please don't, please don't tell me to stop Don't you ever tell me (don't you), ever Don't ever tell me to stop Tell the rain not to drop Tell the bed not to lay Like the open mouth of a grave, yeah Not to stare up at me Like a calf down on its knees *

Comments:
EeeyYAYahh!
Is there already music for this?
 
Happy Saturday ellwort (& treebu)!

Yes I put the song under the first line for you...

I had her Greatest Hits Vol II CD on in my car last week...

P and I saw her in concert in 05...excellent show...

It's a great day here...we are watching our HUGE pile of Spring Cleaning be hauled away as I write...

Maybe somewhat like the Spring Feeling one gets when their child graduates... ;)

xo
-Alice
 
Cathartic!!
oxo
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]