Wednesday, September 09, 2009

www.beatles.com - 9/9/09

“I Want To Hold Your Hand” “I Feel Fine” “Day Tripper” “Paperback Writer” “Revolution” “Don't Let Me Down” “Please Please Me” (1963) “I Saw Her Standing There” “Boys” “Do You Want To Know A Secret” “Twist and Shout” “With the Beatles” (1963) “I Wanna Be Your Man” “A Hard Day's Night” (1964) “A Hard Day's Night” “Can't Buy Me Love” “Beatles For Sale” (1964) “Eight Days a Week” Help! (1965) Ticket To Ride Rubber Soul (1965) Drive My Car I'm Looking Through You If I Needed Someone “Revolver” (1966) “Taxman” “Yellow Submarine” “And Your Bird Can Sing” “Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band” (1967) “Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band”/”With a Little Help From My Friends” “Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds” “Getting Better” “Good Morning Good Morning” “Magical Mystery Tour” (1967) “I Am The Walrus” “Hello Goodbye” “The White Album” (1968) “Dear Prudence” “Back In the U.S.S.R.” “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” “Birthday” “Helter Skelter” “Yellow Submarine” (1969) “Hey Bulldog” “Abbey Road” (1969) “Come Together” “Something” “Octopus's Garden” “I Want You (She's So Heavy)” “Here Comes the Sun” “Let It Be” (1970) “Dig a Pony” “I Me Mine” “I Got a Feeling” “Get Back” “Love” (2006) “Within You Without You”/”Tomorrow Never Knows”

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]