Friday, February 25, 2005

How Do I Lick Thee? a lesbian manifesto

by Elizabeth Bare-it Brown-Nose (daughter of Mrs. Brown & Mr. Nose) Judging beauty by the books People say they like your looks But I relate more lingually: It's through my tongue that you touch me. You are sweet beyond compare Your feet may stink but I don't care 'Cause taste, to me, (I've told my nose) Is all that matters 'bout your toes. We warm up, kissing, just for kicks With tongue in cheek I get my licks And lather up your lips with suds You make me whet; you burst my 'buds! I love to nibble on your feets And eyes and ears and nose and teats! Then down I go -- I won't be sated Till on your pubes I've salivated. And deep into your scrumptious slit With trembling tongue I smear my spit, But there I stop; I'm not so heinous As to eat your awful anus. You know you'd never find a soul Who'd rather smoke than stroke THAT hole, So don't feel bad -- let's keep in touch 'Cause I still lick you very much. Posted by Ned Netherded

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]