Friday, April 15, 2005

Get Down Make Love

Get down make love Get down make love Get down make love Get down make love You take my body I give you heat You say you’re hungry I give you meat I suck your mind You blow my head Make love - Inside your bed - everybody get down make love Get down make love Get down make love Get down make love Everytime I get hot You wanna cool down Everytime I get high You say you wanna come down You say it’s enough In fact it’s too much Everytime I get a - get down, get down Make love - Everytime I get high You wanna come down Everytime I get hot You say you wanna cool down You say it’s enough In fact it’s too much Everytime I wanna, get down, get down get down Get down make love Get down make love Get down make love http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Backstage/6387/makelove.ram

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]