Friday, April 22, 2005

Sweet Transvestite

How do you do I see you've met my faithful handyman He's just a little brought down because When you knocked He thought you were the candyman Don't get strung out by the way I look Don't judge a book by its cover I'm not much of a man by the light of day But by night I'm one hell of a lover I'm just a sweet transvestite From Transexual, Transylvania Let me show you around, maybe play you a sound You look like you're both pretty groovy Or if you want something visual That's not too abysmal We could take in an old Steeve Reeves movie I'm glad we caught you at home Could we use your phone? We're both in a bit of a hurry Right! We'll just say where we are Then go back to the car We don't want to be any worry Well you got caught with a flat Well how 'bout that Well babies don't you panic By the light of the night It'll all seem alright I'll get you a Satanic mechanic I'm just a sweet transvestite From Transexual, Transylvania Why don't you stay for the night Night! Or maybe a bite Bite! I could show you my favorite obsession I've been making a man With blonde hair and a tan And he's good for relieving my tension I'm just a sweet transvestite From Transexual, Transylvania Hit it! Hit it! I'm just a sweet transvestite Sweet Transvestite! From Transexual Transylvania So come up to the lab And see what's on the slab I see you shiver with antici...pation But maybe the rain Isn't really to blame So I'll remove the cause But not the symptom http://www.timewarp.org.uk/cellar/music.gif

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]