Thursday, May 05, 2005

I sat belonely by john lennon

I sat belonely down a tree, humbled fat and small. A little lady sing to me I couldn't see at all. I'm looking up and at the sky, to find such wondrous voice. Puzzly puzzle, wonder why, I hear but have no choice. 'Speak up, come forth, you ravel me', I potty menthol shout. 'I know you hiddy by this tree'. But still she won't come out. Such softly singing lulled me sleep, an hour or two or so I wakeny slow and took a peep and still no lady show. Then suddy on a little twig I thought I see a sight, A tiny little tiny pig, that sing with all it's might. 'I thought you were a lady'. I giggle, - well I may, To my suprise the lady, got up - and flew away.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]