Saturday, August 27, 2005

Kiss Assassin by Wanton Vixxxen

Slay me with your pyre lips and dragon tongue, the sword on which my sacrificial soul splays helplessly impaled. Stab me with your foil of want; lunging thrusts of longing need that jab and pierce until I bleed... your desire’s scabbard death Draw from me the last of breath. Suffocate by succulent lure with bites of engulfing heat’s embrace that lick my neck with passion’s swoon; vampiric thirst’s immortal lust. Murmurs’ vial of poison drunk in sounds of groaning overtures and rapture’s moans in boiled blood veins; an overdose of verbal venom’s musk That dim life's light by killer's dusk. Shot with looks that all devour; riddled by raw hunger’s yearning taste that feasts upon soft flesh in lipstick with teeth of tender sated touch. Snuffed, my flame’s inferno stilled by smoldering murder’s parting lips I linger, but to die again and die times more in smothered bliss Extinguished by a lover's merciless kiss.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]