Thursday, October 27, 2005

AngriestWomanOnEarth.com

Over the past ten years, I have come to the realization that I am, indeed, the angriest woman on earth. I despise everything and everyone, and I have no qualms about spouting my mouth off about it. I have learned to embrace my rage and express it freely. Please visit my site often as I will form new opinions daily and will always have something horrible to say about--well, whatever I want to say. You are welcome to express your rage-driven opinions as well; simply e-mail your rant to me (please censor yourself) and I will post it to the site. Uninhibited, freely expressed rage is the second most beautiful thing on earth; with the first, of course, being "the finger".

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]