Tuesday, March 21, 2006

1,500 Venezuelans Pose Nude in Public

More than 1,500 Venezuelans shed their clothes on a main city avenue Sunday to pose for American photographer Spencer Tunick, forming a human mosaic in front of a national symbol: a statue of independence hero Simon Bolivar. ... "I put the lightest clothes I had on this morning because I knew I wouldn't have them on for long," a smiling Velasquez said. "There were good vibrations, a good positive energy among all the people involved. I felt liberated." ...

"It was difficult to work because the people were so exuberant, so it took a little bit longer, but I got what I wanted," he [Spencer Tunick] said after the session.

"The body represents beauty, love and peace. There was a lot of beauty and energy in the people today."


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]