Wednesday, March 29, 2006

~Don't Box Me In~

* You walk, I'll run, and follow right behind you You call, I'll come, and I won't remember where I come from Over there, at the end of the bar This fish keeps swimming in a jar I feel a tug on the line Which end will I be on this time? Don't box me in One day I'll show them just what I'm made of There'll be a time when I won't remember what I was afraid of And I'll be swimming in the sea, no banging on this glass for me My eyes turned red when my life turned blue So I'm leaving everything, that's true And I'll jump into a brand new skin and then you won't be able to box me in Don't box me in Let go There's a few places 'round that I've never been There's an ocean out there that I gotta swim There's a river out there that flows past my door I wonder...I wonder...What? And if sometimes I can't seem to talk You'll know this blackboard lacks a piece of chalk Don't box me in, I told you not to Don't box me in Let go * Don't Box Me In, Stan Ridgeway, Stewart Copeland - Rumble Fish Soundtrack

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]