Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Anarchist, author unknown

* I sacrifice myself for one and all I come forward telling the truth Bearing witness, as I must, to my experience I describe my perversion, my immorality, in detail Listen, they spit on me, trample me, and I don’t give a toss any more I’m here, it’s today I’m not, unlike you, a mass of defences, ready to spring into action A tissue of falsehoods for justifying my failures Fifty-six ways to camouflage the truth Here it is utterly naked in front of you Open your eyes and learn a lesson from it You’ll never be better than me You’ll never be worth more than me I’m the one who confronts life I’m the one who confronts truth

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]