Saturday, August 19, 2006

In Dreams, by Mystiedawn

At night I dream of you, Coming to be by my side. I see your silhouette at first; I watch your calm, quick glide. Vivid images; Pictures in my mind. My night's love, my passion; All in you I shall find. Once again, you'll whisper to me, "Hello, my dear. " Your touch eases me, Removing any fear. Your gaze meets mine; The warm look in your eyes, It melts my heart. From now on Nothing but blue skies! Tonight you romance me; Our bodies entwine. You enter; I gasp! Our souls combine. A touch here, a tickle there, It enthralls me; I am captivated. Our bodies move, the motion constant; My body's completely activated. Throughout the night Our passion flows, Coming together, My emotion grows. For you, in dreams, Oh, how I care. But when morning comes, I am left in despair. Another night gone and passed. I awake in ecstasy all alone. For you visit at night; In dreams you come. And I dread the coming of a new dawn.

Comments:
Well, I love that the poetry rhymes. I love that it comes with graphics. Now, I just need to figure out which speaks to me more,...the photo or the poem.

And, more importantly, of course,...it is a lovely poem.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]