Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Velvet Rope of the Unicorn, by Cynthia Marie

* The porcelain flesh beneath my eye seduces me to a perilous despair. She resists, disrupts my desire with a frightening quality, I lace her with golden threads, weaving in and out of her. I reign her in by her unruly flaxen mane. My heart trembles for me as I place my lips to the hollow of her slim tender throat, pierce her vulnerability with my tongue mercilessly. I beg her to confess her secrets - She defiantly refuses. My hands have a mind of their own as I place her in shallow water, and lash her with my golden rope, gently...obsessively...wickedly Overcome by her supine form, I fall to my knees, revel in the pliancy of her as she becomes as zephyr...everywhere and nowhere..within me... the very air, I breathe her into my lungs, hold her there and exhale her back into life. My lover is all shimmery and golden in her exquisite pain that soon eclipses into pleasure. At last Manuela pours forth all her poetic mysteries, my ethereal porcelain nude whimpers my name, Oh... she inflames me with a thundering passion, I am assailed by a deep blue ocean love, unfathomable and breath-taking. I feel at once empowered and ashamed. My fire for Manuela burns and builds in me night after night, I must have her, and each time I capture her I add another ember to the fire. This is a desire that cannot ever be completely fulfilled, haunting my days and owning my nights, my existence only truly begins once I place my foot inside her canopied circle. Once Master, I am now now the yearning Slave. Destiny is Victorious. *

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]