Thursday, August 09, 2007

PLEASE HELP JOSH WOLF RUN FOR MAYOR OF SF - CHIP IN NOW!

Three days, $3,000. Can we do it?

Today is Tuesday, with all the donations combined I’m now at $2,000. Thank you for helping make this accomplishment possible. I’m making great progress, but I’ve only got a couple days left to make up the rest of the money and I can really use your support to make this a reality. During the past month I’ve introduced a variety of possibilities for the future of San Francisco that you won’t hear from anyone else running. Some of my ideas have already been contemplated by those in power and I’ve only just begun. It may not be possible for me to defeat Gavin Newsom, but I’m confident that I can give him a run for his money and use this election as a means to push an alternative perspective to the forefront of city politics, and develop a model for participatory democracy, but I need your help.

Three thousand dollars seems like a lot of money, but it’s only six $500 donations. It’s also thirty $100 donations or sixty $50s and we’re there. I know times are tough, but if you believe in an alternative to business as usual, if you believe that I am a worthy adversary for Gavin Newsom, then I implore you to give what you can because I’m not going to be on the ballot if you don’t. Thank you!

Josh


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]