Friday, June 20, 2008

Obama on Patti Solis Doyle

From NBC/NJ's Athena Jones Here's what Obama said about the ex-Clinton campaign manager who is now joining his campaign -- as the running mate's chief of staff: "Patti Solis Doyle I think is a terrific experienced campaign hand. She's from Chicago. Her brother and I organized on the southeast side of Chicago when I first moved to Chicago as a community organizer, so I've known the family for a very long time. I think that she will bring not only a set of skills that we're gonna need as we put our ticket together but shes going to be a terrific adviser and offer insight and judgment that will help us."

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]