Friday, July 04, 2008

Patti, Tiny & Katman

That white rock behind him is a rock that's been in my life forever..my father used to like to tell the storry of how he single handedly lifted this rock and anothe rock into his truck on the way home from work in Santa Cruz one say in the 70's. So when my parents moved from the house I grew up in, I took that rock and my parents took the second rock to their new house. When I was little, I could sit on that rock and pretend it was a rocket ship chair and I was traveling to space from it... Katmandu is sitting on two copies of Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Those flowers were my first batch clipped frm our garden. I usually don't clip flowers...so these are very special..and I thanked them hard..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]