Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Website on the Potential Power of the Human Mind

Liverpool, United Kingdom, February 22, 2009 --(PR.com)-- Whole Science http://www.wholescience.net is the first site in the world to combine consciousness research (topics such as mind-body medicine, mind over matter and extra sensory perception) alongside self development tools and techniques. The site encourages you to ‘Discover the Power of You’ as it offers tips and techniques on how to focus your mind and learn the potential that your consciousness may hold. Offering expert knowledge on subjects such as out-of-body experiences, telepathy and mind-body healing, this site is sure to be a definitive resource for all those who want to learn more about using their mind to improve their lives. Kerry Needs, founder of Whole Science says ‘I first had the idea for Whole Science when I was at Liverpool John Moores University, completing an MSc in Consciousness and Transpersonal Psychology. I realised that hundreds of well designed studies all over the world were providing evidence that our mind, or our consciousness, may have more potential than we first realised. ‘I created the site for those people who were interested in the power of the mind from a self development perspective- however terms such as ‘positive thinking’, ‘law of attraction’ and ‘mindpower’ just didn’t cut it with me. I wanted to know if there was any research into the science of mental intention. And there was. So I decided to bring that to the public in a way that was easy to understand, accessible, and interesting.’ “Because Whole Science draws on objective, credible research it has had a huge impact on my beliefs about what really is possible and my ability to heal myself...Whole Science has also given me the practical tools and advice to make very real changes in my own life” -Phil Davies, UK “Whole Science offers a valuable forum for discussing and investigating aspects of the natural world that are often overlooked or marginalized by mainstream science”- Alan Wallace, Author and scholar For more information, visit http://www.wholescience.net or contact us info@wholescience.net

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]