Wednesday, April 15, 2009

♥☪...The Night Shift....Loverly Peeps...♥☪

[Thanks to ellwort, dr, Star Vox, nora]

"Fellatio! Fellatio! Wherefore art thou, Fellatio!"

Submitted by ellwort on Wed, 04/15/2009 - 1:04am.

O how to explain the term "teabagging" to estranged puritanical exwife?

I think "Fellatio for Overachievers" may do. What do you think?

_______________

Once again, the bone of contention is the nut of controversy.

Mi Caballero

I had a stunning revelation today.

The thing about always lookin' up at the stars is that you might miss who's in front of your nose.

Sorta like standin' onna whale fishin' fer minnows?

Mi Caballero

Submitted by Star Vox on Wed, 04/15/2009 - 1:30am.

I had a stunning revelation today.

The thing about always lookin' up at the stars is that you might miss who's in front of your nose.

___________________

This is sufficiently intriguing as to beg explication.

Wherefore art thou, dr?

Ya - Fellatio does sound like a dramatis persona in Hamlet: "Alas poor Yorick! I knew him, Fellatio."

Oof!

Har!

Mia Caballera, Annie

Sorta like standin' onna whale fishin' fer minnows?

Submitted by dr on Wed, 04/15/2009 - 1:38am.

___________________

Yes.

If I'm a/o in drag, you're Annie.

fault is not in our stars but in ourselves

Submitted by ellwort on Wed, 04/15/2009 - 1:44am. Ya - Fellatio does sound like a dramatis persona in Hamlet: "Alas poor Yorick! I knew him, Fellatio."

_______________

More like: "Alas, poor Yorick! He knew not Fellatio."

Stars

The cool thing about stars is that, on a clear night in Vermont, you can see a whole bunch of 'em. Maybe where you are it's dark everywhere around to get the same picture - I wish this for you wherever you are, now or sometime. If you look at some stars, they disappear. Those may be novas or blackhole-dominant galaxies: there's stuff going on there that defies our capacity to understand the physics, no matter how deeply piled our education may be. Humans aren't equipped to get what the fuck is going on there. So if you look at it, it's not there. But if you look right next to that strange "star," it hangs in the periphery. Cool, huh? Thank you, Lucy in the sky with that diamond show all those years ago.

OK G'night

I guess everybody ran outside to look at the stars?

Or ran to the fridge to look at the possibilities?

Me, I'm going to brush my teeth.

Can't wait

Sailin' To An Uncharted Land 'n Discoverin' The Stars

No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit.

-Helen Keller

"Ladder To The Pleiades"

Stars Submitted by ellwort on Wed, 04/15/2009 - 1:54am.

OK G'night

Submitted by ellwort on Wed, 04/15/2009 - 2:05am. I guess everybody ran outside to look at the stars?

______________________________

Stellar, ellwort!

I think you might enjoy this story.

"Ladder to the Pleiades"

p.s. Actually, I ran inside after looking at the stars.

Star V. (on Helen Keller on pessimists)

Don't think Ms Keller ever met my mother (although it lies within the realm of temporal possibilities); if Keller had, she might not have had the vision (hoho) to recognize the journeys Mom had in mind. She welcomed me to tag along too (thank heaven) even though she kept warning me about Worst Things that would certainly happen to me. And was kind of oblivious when some Worst Things actually did. Still - I miss her. If your mom's still around, check in with her. If not, check in with her still. Jeez! Stars and mothers! How come the sky god people always depicted the sun as a male god?

Checkin out "Ladder"

Unfotunately, jack Bruce's "Rope Ladder to the Moon" is not in tinysong.com's library.

To Heal the Waters of the Earth

Concert June 19-21

Using sounds and loving intent to restructure damaged waters...

http://www.liveh2o.org/

Thanks, Nora

But still on "Ladder." 'K I'm - slow and acronymistic: ADHD. Better when the toes are at the rippling end of the beach. Let's go wading!

Stars and Mothers - Simply The Best

Star V. (on Helen Keller on pessimists)

Submitted by ellwort on Wed, 04/15/2009 - 2:34am.

If your mom's still around, check in with her. If not, check in with her still. Jeez! Stars and mothers!

______________________

When I talk to the stars at night, I check in with my mom.

p.s. My mom was cool. She was a real ping-pong champion and she liked playing w/the boyz. In my family, my mom was the big sports fan. She taught me a few lessons.

Star Mom

As I understand it, the moon is our grandmother - ultra-mom, huh? I had the honor of helping my mom cross over, speaking to her ("It's OK") and stroking her forehead throughout, with my sister massaging her feet. And the mother of my own children in the room.

Yes, you're right: Simply the best.

Every time we look up on a clear night, there they are. Outlasting us.

star that can laugh

Star Mom

Submitted by ellwort on Wed, 04/15/2009 - 3:23am.

As I understand it, the moon is our grandmother - ultra-mom, huh?

I had the honor of helping my mom cross over, speaking to her ("It's OK") and stroking her forehead throughout, with my sister massaging her feet. And the mother of my own children in the room.

Yes, you're right: Simply the best.

Every time we look up on a clear night, there they are. Outlasting us.

_________________

Beautiful story.

-------------

"All men have the stars," he answered, "but they are not the same things for different people. For some, who are travelers, the stars are guides. For others they are no more than little lights in the sky. For others, who are scholars, they are problems. For my businessman they were wealth. But all these stars are silent. You--you alone--will have the stars as no one else has them--"

"What are you trying to say?"

"In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night . . . You--only you--will have stars that can laugh!"

-- from The Little Prince

Laughing Stars

Submitted by ellwort on Wed, 04/15/2009 - 3:23am. As I understand it, the moon is our grandmother - ultra-mom, huh?

Yes, you're right: Simply the best.

Every time we look up on a clear night, there they are. Outlasting us.

_________________

I learned that my mom was afraid of only one thing in life.

My mom's fear was that her kids would die before her.

I remember when I almost died when I was a kid. My mom and my doc saved my life. I called my mom at night from a hospital phone when I knew that I was seriously sick and dying in the hospital (before I lost my voice and couldn't talk).

I told mom that if she 'n my doc didn't make it on time -- that I would be a shining star in the sky with my best friend and we would be laughing together.

My mom and special doc came running to the hospital.

I remember watching the stars and moon outside my hospital window. I wasn't afraid of dying 'cause I knew that I would never be alone.

However, my tenacious mom and doc had other plans for me.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]