Friday, December 25, 2009

My first Christmas day without obligations....


Ahhhhh....

It's taken about 15 years to be able to opt-out of traditional Christmas.  Here's how it looks from the other side of Christmas....I can see the ocean,

 I'm surrounded by trees, the one on the right side actually said "hello" to Pierce this morning....She explained that she and her "partner" are both from the GIANT cypress pine in front of our room...



 there are small birds, big crows, and a crazy red squirrel!

 Blue Bird...


Later today I'm going to go visit my favorite tree, High Heart and his family...Also going to go visit the gazeebo on the beach where we were married.


Went to my friend Kelli's house this morning...here are some photos...

Kelli has a bluebird friend too...a mama and her baby...They came to her window and they stare at the peanut jar inside...they take peanuts and fly away to hide em..
And, of course...the must-do-palm-tree-vacation-picture...




I think I'm starting to understand the spirit of Christmas again, yes.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]